The AirRocket X2 hose kit easily deflates, inflates, and balances the air pressure in two tires at once!
This is a no-prep, no-installation tool. Simply unroll and hook up, then sit back and let your rig do the work. AirRocket X2 works with virtually any compressor or air source (though some will require adapters), anything from a tiny 1CFM pump up to a huge shop compressor. And with the 3/8in hose, the AirRocket gets the job done faster than the competition (deflates 33s in from 30 to 10psi in 3min)!
Designed for a wheelbase up to 165' (25' total, with two 12.5' sections), the AirRocket works well for virtually any off-road vehicle (provided your air source is in the middle of your front or rear bumper). And with the optional storage bag, AirRocket can easily be rolled up and stored for quick access whenever you need it.
To check and/or equalize your tire pressure: simply connect your favorite gauge to the Schrader valve on the top of the manifold, with the ball valve closed.
To deflate your tires: open the ball valve while your tires are connected to let air escape the system, periodically closing the valve to check pressure.
To inflate your tires: connect your air source to the quick-connect adapter and open the ball valve, periodically closing the valve to check pressure.
Once you've reached your desired pressure simply unhook, roll up, and store.
Our Times: in our test video (of the X4), we took all four of our 37x12.5/17 KM3s from 27psi down to 12 psi in 2.5 minutes! Inflating them back up to 29psi took only 5 minutes with the ARB Twin compressor in our trunk... so much faster than before! Tap the link below to watch the video.
With the AirRocket there will be no more bending over to inflate, deflate, and check your pressures, and no more time wasted at the start and finish of a trail run!
AirRocket X2 specifications:
- Closed-flow Haltec quick connect air chucks (the good stuff)
- High quality air shutoff ball-valve on a hexagonal manifold for easy storage and ergonomic use
- Industrial-style quick connect adapters for use with many air compressors
- Large, high quality 3/8in hose for fast inflation and deflation
- 6 colors available: Orange, Red, Yellow, Turquoise, Blue, and Green
- 2 replaceable hose sections for the unlikely scenario that a repair is needed
- Storage bag and pressure gauge available
Current lead time: 1-2 weeks