15+ Colorado/Canyon Bolt-On Rear Bump Stop Kit
Locked Offroad's best-selling 2.0" x 2.0" bump-stops teamed up with bolt-on mounts for 2015+ Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon as well as 2017+ Colorado ZR2.
4" bump stops recommended after 3" of lift.
Bump stop brackets are completely bolt on and easy to install.
Locked Bump Stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
Built using Buna seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
Locked Offroad stands behind their products 100% and offers a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use. Average build time 4-6wks, but contact us for accurate and updated timeframes as some products are on-shelf ready to ship.
WHAT YOU GET:
2 BOLT-ON BRACKETS
2 LEAF SPRING STRIKE PLATES
ALL REQUIRED MOUNTING HARDWARE
PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options
- Adjustable by 2"
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- 2 sets of locking rings per bump stop
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2.0" or 4.0" stroke length
- Large 1.26” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.