Prerunner Mirrors (96-02 4Runner)
One of the most commonly trail-damaged parts on our 4Runners are the stock side mirrors. The 333 Fab Prerunner Mirrors offer a more durable and low profile solution for your wheeling rig!
We get it… rolling past a fresh convoy of overlanders in your 20yr old beater with a broken mirror — just to see their horror and disgust — is fun, but trying to see out of a cracked mirror definitely is not. Besides, nobody likes digging through the junk yard to find a replacement mirror housing, especially if you have a rare color.
These Prerunner Mirrors use a 6" convex mirror on a pivoting stud, providing maximum visibility while virtually eliminating blind spots (less need for spotters!). Available raw or powdercoated black, with or without mirrors.
- Low profile for better clearance. Roughly 3.5" narrower than stock, making it easier to avoid rocks, trees, and broken Jeeps.
- Convex mirror pivots on the stud, making it adjustable for any driver position.
- TIG welded brackets, available in powdercoated black or raw, with or without mirrors.
- Ditch light tabs available as an option, will come in same finish as your mirror brackets.
- Ships flat rate in the US for $14. International shipping available, call or email us!
- Some drilling and reaming of mounting hole required, instructions will be included