2.0 Air Shocks - Radflo Suspension
Easily shave weight from the suspension on your lightweight vehicle application without giving up the performance and control you need to stay ahead. The versatility and simplicity of air shocks is becoming increasingly popular among rock crawlers and other lightweight vehicle applications. Similar in function to coil-over shocks, they support the vehicle weight and dampen suspension motion. Spring rate and ride height can be tuned by adjusting internal nitrogen pressure and oil volume.
The ultra-compact size is extremely easy to fit, and the economical price is impossible to ignore. Versatile performance serves multiple functions and costs less. Whether used alone to suspend and dampen your lightweight vehicle or as a secondary spring carrier on more advanced setups, our air shocks are an economical alternative to single rate coil-over shocks.
Lightweight design provides significant weight savings and reduces unsprung mass. The extra large alloy steel piston rod provides exceptional strength while displacing more fluid to reduce overall weight. Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention. Simple and reliable construction surrounded by a superior finish.
Radflo air shocks feature a 2.0 inch or 2.5 inch mirror polished body manufactured from SSID steel tubing. A clear cadmium finish provides the highest level of corrosion resistance. Chrome plating is also available. Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfort. Radflo's exclusive Freeflo racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions.
Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences. Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life. Because all shocks wear out eventually, Radflo designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Their highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results. Built to order, average build time of 16-17 weeks.
- Product Type: Off Road Air Shock
- Bearing Size: 0.5 Inch
- Travel Length: 8 - 18.0 Inch
- Body Diameter: 2 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing And Hardware
- Rod Shaft Diameter: 1.25 Inch
- Rod Material: Mirror Polished Steel
- Rod Finish: Chrome Plated
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Rebuildable Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200psi
- Sold Individually