2.0 Coilovers - Radflo Suspension
Radflo shock absorbers are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. All components are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined to exacting tolerances. The result is consistent and dependable performance race after race. Dual spring hardware included. Springs sold separately.
All Radflo Off Road Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. After your order is placed, we will send you a Shock Tuning Questionnaire to fill out, so the builders know exactly how to valve your shocks for ideal performance and ride quality. This is what we mean by "built-to-order"!
Sold individually. Average current turnaround time 14 weeks
Standardized sizes ensure a broader range of high performance springs are readily available for your application. The compact design fits tight mounting locations where traditional coil springs would never work. Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfort.
Radflo's exclusive Freeflo racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences. Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life. Because all shocks wear out eventually, they designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance.
Radflo’s highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results. Exceptionally strong piston rod assembly designed for the harshest off-road racing conditions.
Available in 5/8 inch, 7/8 inch and 1 inch diameters, our Nitro Steel rod and slippery bronze rod guide provide unyielding performance in the roughest terrain. Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention. Endurance inspired design provides consistent, fade-free performance and unmatched reliability.Product Details:
- Product Type: Off Road 2.0 Inch Coil-Over Shock with 5/8 or 7/8 Inch Shaft, Emulsion or Remote Reservoir
- Bearing Size: 0.5 Inch
- Travel Length: 6 - 18 Inch
- Body Diameter: 2 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Coil-Over Hardware: CNC Machined Aluminum with Nylatron Spring Slider
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing And Hardware
- Rod Shaft Diameter: 5/8 or 7/8 Inch
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Chrome Plated
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Springs: Dual Spring Hardware Included (Springs Sold Separately)
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200psi
- Sold Individually