Bilstein 6112: 2nd Gen Tacoma
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP.
Like 5100s on steroids! Bilstein 6112s are the perfect solution for anyone that likes the ride quality and affordability of a 5100, but is looking for the next level of performance and durability. They are one of the best “bang for buck" 2.5 offroad shock on the market. Like 5100s, 6112s have spring perches that allow you to select your ride height (see diagram below for recommended perches). They also involve reusing your current top hats (or purchasing a new set) and you will need to assemble the new struts and springs together during installation. But unlike a 5100, Bilstein 6112s have a larger diameter body and shaft, and include new springs. As a result, they definitely hold their own against the more expensive premium/rebuildable shocks.
Current Lead Time: In stock ready to ship!
Bilstein 6112 Features
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston improves ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offers 0-2.75in of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Kit includes (2) 60mm shock absorbers, (2) billet hard anodized spring seats, and (2) springs
- BILSTEIN B8 5160 recommended for rear applications
- Made in the USA