2005-2011 Tacoma Plate Front Bumper - DIY Kit
Info to know before you order:
- THIS IS A DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) KIT! It is shipped as multiple pieces and the customer welds it themselves.
- This bumper will not work with body lifts without leaving a gap. It will work with stock height and suspension lifted vehicles.
- There may be small imperfections on the surfaces of the parts, such as small areas of surface rust or shallow scratches caused during the manufacturing and/or shipping processes.
- Any grille guard tubing will not be pre coped and will be slightly oversized.
A little about the bumper:
- Most DIY bumper kits include dozens of small flat pieces of metal and require hours of lining up, welding, and grinding, which can be incredibly frustrating and time-consuming. We set out to design a DIY bumper kit unlike any other. All the parts are laser cut and press bent with slotted and tabbed edges. This means it requires a fraction of the welding and grinding compared to other kits. With the built-in tabs, the bumper pieces line up perfectly and don't require you to consistently be checking measurements. You don’t even need to have the bumper on the truck to be able to tack it together.
- We wanted to be able to offer the best fitment possible so we took our design a step above all the other fabrication companies out there and had the front of the truck laser-scanned! This allows us to model the bumper within our cad programs using a virtual representation of the truck that is accurate to within .005 inches!
- The frame mounting plate, winch plate, main vertical supports, and skid supports are all 7 gauge HRPO steel. Shackle mounts are 1/2” thick steel with a 1” hole. All other sheet metal is made of 11 gauge HRPO steel. All tubing is 1.75" OD 11 gauge ERW.
- The bumper was modeled around a warn m8000 winch that has a 10" x 4.5" mounting pattern and centered fairlead/spool. Other winches may fit (similar size and mounting pattern required). Depending on the winch size you will possibly need to detach and relocate the control box and/or clock the winch so the free spool lever is in a different position.
- In order to offer the best fitment possible, we made all the mounting points slightly oversized. This will give you a little adjustability when mounting. Depending on how far you need to adjust you will possibly need to use washers as shims between the bumper and the frame.
- Weighs roughly 100 lbs. Any grille guard tubing will add to this.
Lead time: 1-4 Weeks. This is only an estimate and may occasionally be slightly longer or shorter depending on the workload and availability of parts. This does not include time in transit after shipment. Please contact us for updates on your order.
Shipping: $100 FLAT RATE to the lower 48. Free local pickup in Sarasota, FL is also available. If you are outside the lower 48 please contact for a shipping quote.