3.5in Rear Bump Stops (96-02 4Runner)
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
DuroBumps are quality made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, to deliver smooth, progressive damping that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort. OEM bump stops tend to feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps eliminate that harshness.
The DuroBumps DBR354R is designed to be slightly taller than OEM bump stops because DuroBumps compress under load to deaden impact just prior to full bump-out. The DBR354R will not limit your wheel-up travel compared to OEM bump stops. It is intended for stock-height trucks and mild lifts up to 2” when fully loaded. (For lifts of 2” or more, we offer a 5.25” version)
Recommended Lift / Shock Size: 0-3 inches of lift, OEM length shocks
Deflection / Compression: 1 inch @ 1500 lbs
View Install Instructions HERE
Features and benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement, with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Increased suspension life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed for specific truck models, No “universal fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, insuring a secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For further information, click here. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.