Front Bump Stops (03+ 4Runner/FJ/GX, 05+ Tacoma)
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
DuroBumps are quality made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, to deliver smooth, progressive damping that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort. OEM bump stops tend to feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps eliminate that harshness.
The DuroBumps DBF212 is slightly taller than standard OEM bump stops because it compresses under load to deaden impact just before full bump-out. The DBF212 will not limit your wheel up-travel.
Compatibility: 03+ 4Runner, 05+ Tacoma, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 03+ Lexus GX
Recommended Lift Size: 0-3 inches over stock
Deflection / Compression: 0.75 inch @ 1000 lbs
View install instructions HERE
Features and benefits
- Improved handling – DuroBumps progressively increase compression load in a smooth, predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – DuroBumps bolt easily in the OEM location, ensuring a proper fit without modification.
- Dual durometer rubber – DuroBumps’ patented dual durometer rubber bump stops allow smooth initial contact, with increasing compression rate as the bump stops compress.
- No loss of up-travel – DuroBumps will not reduce your suspension/wheel travel.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extend the service life of the other suspension components by absorbing the shock load and preventing the suspension from bottoming out. By absorbing the impact, DuroBumps save your critical suspension components from excessive wear and tear and extend service intervals for shocks, ball joints, and control-arm bushings.
- Reduced bump steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends and steering rack. This reduces shock load and wear and tear on the inner and outer tie-rods, steering rack, and steering rack bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – Vehicle-specific fit, no “universal-fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper-quiet on contact.
- Rugged steel mounting base – A 3/16″ steel base plate provides strong support for DuroBumps and helps ensure solid mounting. Base plates are powder-coated to help prevent corrosion.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are quality manufactured in the USA using premium raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps includes JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex-head metric bolts and single-use thread locker, ensuring a strong, secure fit.
Note: Intended for off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on vehicle, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, click here. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason."