ARB 12v Maximum Output (Twin) Air Compressor: Portable Kit
Providing optimum power, the ARB twin motor design delivers class-leading air flow for fast inflation purposes. Constructed of lightweight, high-strength engineering grade materials, it incorporates quality components for quiet operation and extended durability.
The twin motors incorporate internal thermal protection against extreme temperature damage while a heavy duty in-line MAXI fuse for each motor provides professional circuit protection.
This kit includes a 1 gallon air tank, inflation accessories and a durable carry case. Also available is a lower priced Twin Kit that is intended to be vehicle-mounted, with associated wiring loom and mounting hardware.
- Designed for inflating tires and Air Locker® activation when used in conjunction with optional accessories
- Suitable for many air tools when used in conjunction with a 1 gallon air tank (optional with on-board models)
- 100% duty cycle
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction
- Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble-free life
- Anodized mounting bracket dissipates heat
- Integrated pressure switch, relays and IP55 (waterproof/dustproof) brushless fan cools electronics, motors and cylinder heads
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
ARB Air Compressors provide many advantages when exploring the great outdoors. Whether for inflating tires and camping accessories, running air tools, activating Air Lockers® or even re-seating a tire onto a wheel, there’s a model available to suit your needs. Designed to withstand the harshest environments, each ARB Air Compressor is individually leak tested, current draw tested and flow tested under heavy load at the factory before packing. For total peace of mind, all ARB Compressors come with a comprehensive 2-year warranty. To further increase longevity, ARB Compressors are also rebuildable, with spare parts readily available from our extensive network of ARB authorized dealers.
Part Number: CKMTP12