3.5in Rear Bump Stops (95+ Tacoma, 00+ Tundra)
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
DuroBumps are quality made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, to deliver smooth, progressive damping that significantly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort. OEM bump stops tend to feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps eliminate that harshness.
The DuroBumps DBR35TU is designed to be slightly taller than OEM bump stops so that it compresses under load to deaden the impact just prior to full bump-out. It will not limit wheel up-travel compared to OEM bump stops. The DBR35TU is designed for stock-height trucks and mild lifts of up to 2” when fully loaded. (For lifts of more than 2”, we offer a 4.25” version here)
Compatibility: 95+ Tacoma, 00-21 Tundra
Recommended Lift / Shock Length: 0-3+ inch lift, OEM length shock (equivalent to OEM size bump stop)
Deflection / Compression: 0.7 inch @ 1500 lbs
View install instructions HERE
Features and benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as secondary coil springs, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily installs under the U-bolts in the same location as OEM bump stops, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Increased suspension life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks and leaf-pack bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed for specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Powder-coated steel mounting plates and JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and nuts are provided with every set of DuroBumps.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For further information, click here. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason."