2.0 Bump Stop Kit: Pinch Style
Back in stock!
Locked Bump Stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
Built using Viton seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
Locked Offroad stands behind their products 100% and offers a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use. Bump stops are usually in stock, but contact us for accurate and updated timeframes as some products are on-shelf ready to ship.
WHAT YOU GET:
PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options.
PAIR OF MOUNTING SLEEVES
- 2” diameter body
- 1.26" diameter shafts polished to a mirror finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- 2” bump stop has a collapsed length of 9.25" and extended length of 11.25"
- 4" bump stop has a collapsed length of 10.88" and extended length of 14.88"
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld
- 2.34" x 3.5" outer diameter of sleeve
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process