2.5" Bump Stop Kit: Pin Style
Locked Bump Stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
Built using Buna seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
Locked Offroad stands behind their products 100% and offers a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use. Bump stops are usually in stock, but contact us for accurate and updated timeframes as some products are on-shelf ready to ship.
WHAT YOU GET:
PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options.
PAIR OF MOUNTING SLEEVES
- 2.5” diameter body
- 1.58" diameter shafts polished to a mirror finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- 2.5” bump stop has a collapsed length of 11" and extended length of 13.5"
- 4" bump stop has a collapsed length of 11.5" and extended length of 15.5"
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld
- Pin-style cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage without any pinching like traditional pinch-style cans
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process
- Indexing holes are laser cut and keep bump stop securely in place within the can