Lower Ball Joint & Steering Conversion / Toyota Menu
The Toyota Lower Ball Joint Conversion to 1″ Uniball with Steering replaces the factory Toyota lower ball joints and tie rods with our 1″ Lower Uniball Conversion. 17-4 Stainless Machined Clevises and 3/4″ Inner Heims bolted the Rack and Pinion. Billet Steering Connectors and 7/8″ Outer Heims connect to the Lower Uniball Conversion. We now offer the steering and the uniball conversion as a combined package. All this together will strengthen the major weak points.
- Solo Motorsports Fully Fabricated Toyota Spindles are required. Will not work with stock spindles.
- Toyota Tacoma 1996-2004 2WD or 4WD
- Toyota Tundra 2000-2006 2WD or 4WD
LBJ Conversion Includes
- Lower Uniball Conversion (pair)
- FK Bearing 1″ Uniballs
- 17-4 Stainless Machined Clevises
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignment Spacers
- Billet Steering Connectors
- FK Bearing 3/4 Heims
- FK Bearing 7/8 Heims
- All Grade 8 Hardware