Rear Adjustable Control Arms (21+ Bronco)
Double adjustable Johnny Joint® rear control arms for the 6th generation Bronco. In stock ready to ship!
Upper and Lower Arms:
- Double adjustable for easy pinion angle correction (after a lift) and axle re-positioning (for improved tire clearance)
- Fabricated from 1.625" OD x .250" wall DOM, powdercoated semi-gloss black
- 1 1/4" RH and LH threaded 2 1/2" Johnny Joint rod ends at each end, finished in gold zinc plating
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the arms to the axle and the chassis
- Johnny Joint ends are fully rebuildable, should the need arise
- Adjustable to allow the axle to be re-centered under the chassis (after a lift) and to improve clearance between the driveshaft and fuel tank
- Fabricated from 1 3/8” OD x .120” wall DOM, powdercoated semi-gloss black
- Precise bends for a perfect fit with stock or lifted vehicles, with or without upgraded differentials
- Adjuster features 1”-14 RH threaded Johnny Joints, finished in gold zinc plating
- Narrow-body Johnny Joint rod ends at both ends to allow maximum articulation, with rubber washers added at the frame end to encourage the bar to re-center itself after articulating
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the Trac Bar to the axle and the chassis
- This bar may be used with or without the Trac Bar Relocation Bracket (though recommended for lifted applications)
- Johnny Joint ends are fully rebuildable, should the need arise.
Note: Trac bar fits with stock exhaust and *should* fit with aftermarket exhaust systems, however fitment has not been confirmed. Aftermarket control arms will affect the dynamic clearances to this or any other trac bar. Always cycle your suspension after adjusting trac bar and control arm lengths, to confirm clearances.