Rear Shock Skids
Skid plates are some of the most overlooked and useful pieces of armor for an offroad vehicle, given the fact they hug the underbelly of your rig protecting its guts from rocks and debris! The lowest points in your vehicle's hardware are often the first to take serious damage, and on our 4Runners that is the rear axle lower shock mounts.
Due to the low hanging design of the stock rear axle shock mounts, the bolt head, eyelet and shock stud are common points of damage. Our skid plate offers ample protection utilizing the best design on the market!
Estimated Lead Time: 4-6 weeks
Note: Photos show unwelded pre-production model. Final production kits will be fully welded and ready to bolt on!
- Fully tig welded, precision bent, 3/16" steel, cut out of a single sheet to maintain maximum structural integrity.
- Front shock bolt rock deflection plate.
- Integrated water drainage built in at the skids' lowest points, one sided design.
- Shock tower lock in slot to minimize side to side movement.
- Extended length Grade 8 shock bolts.
- Simple, one bolt, install process
- Driver & Passenger 3G4R Rear Axle Skid Plates (Ships Unpainted)
- 2X Extended Length Grad 8 M12-1.25 Thread Shock Bolts
- Threadlocker Packet
- Install Instructions