Opt Offroad Reinforced Lower Control Arms
We've teamed up with Freel Good Performance to bring you the ultimate set of reinforced OEM lower control arms for 3rd Gen 4Runners and 1st Gen Tacomas!
It's no secret that our 20 year-old lower control arms are known to crack due to rust or harsh use. Eimkeith has the solution, but it requires a lot of welding.
LCA bushings tend to get neglected when they wear out. This leads to alignment issues, sloppy steering, rough ride quality, and bad tire wear. We know that Whiteline has the best replacement kit out there, but pressing the old bushings out and new bushings in can be a giant pain, especially when rust comes in to play.
For those that don't have the ability (or time) to do all the welding and press work themselves, you've come to the right spot. This is the best bang-for-buck out there for 96-02 4Runner and 95.5-04 Tacoma reinforced lower control arms.
Current Lead Time: 2-3 weeks
Base Kit Details: $349 plus a refundable $100 core charge*
- 1 pair of OEM lower control arms, old bushings pressed out, sandblasted raw.
- Eimkeith Lower Control Arm Reinforcement Kit. This kit includes 4 components per arm (1 upper reinforcement, 2 lower reinforcements, and a limit strap tab with shock mount bolt). All of these components come fully welded to the LCAs.
- Whiteline bushings, pressed in. $95
- Powdercoat gloss black or gunmetal gray. $129
- DuroBumps front bump stops $91 + $8 shipping (ships separately)
- 333 Fabrications Alignment Cam Eliminator Kit. $87
*Core Refund Policy:
There is $100 refund available for customers that ship their old OEM arms back to Freel Good Performance (FGP). Core Refund is sent to customer after arms have been received and inspected by FGP. Customer is responsible for shipping costs and any damages incurred before/during shipment. We will contact you after purchase to arrange Core Refund. DO NOT send cores that are cracked, bent, or damaged beyond repair. DO NOT send aftermarket "OEM replacement" arms (original OEM only). FGP will not issue a Core Refund to customers that send them unusable arms. Please contact us at OPT or FGP if you are unsure whether your arms are worth shipping. Thanks!