Mid Travel LCAs / Tacoma 96-04 & 4Runner 96-02
Stock Length LCA for the Tacoma (96-04, 6 lug) and 4Runner (96-02). You spoke and we listened! We’ve designed a full fabricated stock length LCA for optimal strength and ground clearance. With these LCAs we were able to set the lower ball joint forward 1″. This will allow you to fit a bigger tire and will gain 2-3 degrees of caster.
All plates are CNC laser cut and CNC bent out of 3/16” steel. Interlocking ribs have been added to strengthen the boxed design.
These Stock Length Lower Control Arms (LCA) will come standard with threads for the factory front bump stop and have an integrated strike pad for an air bump. The LCAs come standard with a matte black powder coated finish.
Sway Bar tabs welded in factory location. Secondary shock mounts are not available.
This kit loses the function of the factory steering stops.
Recommended grease for bushings – Maxima Waterproof Grease
- Stock length
- Lower Ball Joint pushed forward 1″
- Recommended 33″ (35″ tire can fit, but needs modification)
- 2-3 degrees of caster gained
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent
- 3/16″ cold roll steel
- Boxed design for superior strength
- MIG welded
- Made in the U.S.A.
Stock Length LCA kit Includes
- Stock length LCA (driver and passenger)
- Urethane Bushings
- Center Sleeves
- Powder coated semi-gloss black.
- 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2WD and 4WD, 6 lug only
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 2WD and 4WD
- 1996-2002 Land Cruiser Prado KZJ95