XLT Suspension Kit / Tacoma 96-04 & 4Runner 96-02
The XLT Series (Xtreme Long-Travel) Suspension Kit will turn any 96-04 Toyota Tacoma or 96-02 4Runner front suspension into a serious whoop-eater.
Fully-functional and reliable 17″ to 18″ of 4WD travel, combined with an increased track width of 4 1/2″ per side will soak up large hits and increase stability & control.
The Toyota Tacoma shown above is utilizing 10″ King coil over and King bypass shocks with TIG welded uniball rod ends to clear the A/C and brake booster.
Our Toyota W-I-Y UCA Double Shears are not included but highly recommended in order to keep the cross shaft bolt from bending during hard driving. The 3/4″ heim inner steering upgrade with machined clevis are required to achieve the ending suspension droop.
- Front suspension travel approx.: 17″ (18″ with sheet metal work)
- Front track width increase over stock per side: 4 1/2″
- Recommended tire size: up to 35″
- Fiberglass fenders required: Yes
- Sheet metal work required: Yes
- MIG welded construction.
- 4130 Chromoly 1″ uniball cups.
- Powder Coated Semi-Gloss Black
- Built in LCA Strike Pads
- Made in the U.S.A.
XLT Suspension Kit Includes
- MIG Welded Boxed Upper Control Arms
- MIG Welded Boxed Lower Control Arms
- FK 3/4″ Heims
- FK 1″ Uniballs
- Fully-Fabricated 4WD Vertical Uni-ball Spindles or 2WD Vertical Uni-ball 3″ Lift Spindles with 1″ Uniballs
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Misalignment Spacers
- Forged Dana 44 Hubs
- Forged Dana 44 Snouts
- Inner/Outer Bearings
- Hubs Seals
- New 12mm wheel studs (upgradeable to 5/8″ x 3 studs)
- Snout Nut Kit
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- FK 7/8″ Outer Heims at the Spindles
- Billet Steering Connectors
- Limit Straps (pair)
- Grade 8 Hardware
Steering Clevis not included, but is required for this kit.
- 2.5 x 10″ Stroke Coil overs not included. Please contact us to purchase.
- 4WD Axle Package is a separate charge and not included in the cost of this kit
- Sheet-metal modifications needed for maximum suspension travel
- 2″ stroke Bump stops recommended
- Experienced professional installation required